- - Rich violet, jasmin, chamomile & clove sat on top of a deep musk and amber base - finished with top notes of lemon & mint.
- - Loved by men & women and suitable for all skin types
- - Lathers instantly - a drop is all it takes to leave your hands feeling & smelling lush!
- - Made in & shipped from the UK by an independent family business
- - Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
A deep & musky herbal liquid soap from our Colonial range. Our liquid soaps foam beautifully, leaving your hands soft and refreshed.
Wonderully masculine; named for the apothecary gardens created by settlers, this is a perfume packed full of scents from the garden. Rich violet, jasmin, chamomile and clove notes on top of a deep moss, musk and amber base, finished with fresh lemon, thyme basil and mint.
This product is proudly made within the UK and is vegetarian & vegan friendly.
200ml pump dispenser bottle.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium coco-sulphate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Decyl glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Parfum, Lauryl glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Citric acid, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium phytate, Sodium benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Evernia prunastri extract.