The devil is in the detail. We won’t ask you to sign in blood or give us your first born, but we would ask that you become familiar with our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Parcels are sent via UKMail (or other courier) and postage is charged at £7.95 plus VAT. Parcels should be checked upon delivery and should be signed for as damaged if that is the case. Shortages and breakages must be notified within 24 hours. Outside of this time St Kitts Herbery will not be responsible for them.
- Parcels can be collected at the St Kitts Herbery store in person if arranged beforehand.
- Returns are at St Kitts Herbery’s discretion and will incur a 25% restocking fee.
Toiletries for use by Hotels
Purpose and usage limitations:
- - 1l and 5l bottles are supplied solely for the purpose of refilling St Kitts 200ml pump bottles for usage only (not for retail sale).
- - They must NOT be used to refill 50ml bottles.
- - They must NOT be used to refill a bottle that has not been purchased from St Kitts Herbery.
- - Refilled bottles must be supplied to the end user with the original labelling intact as it contains important information including potential allergens.
- - From time to time ingredients change. It is important that you check your most recent purchase to ensure the ingredients match those listed on the label of the bottle that you are refilling. If they do not match, you need to purchase a new bottle with the current ingredients. This should not happen very often.
- - Bottles should not be filled with product other than that supplied by St Kitts Herbery.
Using and looking after your bottles:
- - 200ml bottles and pumps - wipe the outside of the bottle and pump prior to disassembling. We recommend using our pump attachment for 5l containers when filling, as this will avoid spills and also help reduce the risk of contamination.
- - At regular intervals pumps and bottles should be cleaned thoroughly with hot (not boiling) water and sterilised. We would recommend every 2 months.
- - To sterilise use a simple solution such as Milton. Make up according to manufacturer’s instructions and fill the bottles with the solution. Place the bottles and pumps to prime with the sterilising solution. Leave for the recommended time before discarding the liquid. Turn bottles upside down to dry and ensure that they are completely emptied of liquid before refilling with St Kitts Herbery product, empty pump completely before reinserting.
- - Bottles have a limited life and should be replaced every 6-9 months, or when they start to look a little worn out.
Single use products
- - 50ml bottles are strictly not for refilling. As they have no dispenser, these bottles are subject to easy bacterial contamination through usage and thus are strictly for single use only, they should be discarded after one use.
- - Products are for usage ONLY (not retail sale).
- - Unless labelled with a best before date, shelf life of all products is a maximum of 12 months.
- - Store products in a cool, dry place. Ideally, store in a room at around 18oC.
Chocolate and food products
- - All of our food products are labelled with a best before date.
- - Store products in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Ideally store products in a room at around 18oC, with a maximum humidity of 50%. Storage of chocolate outside of these conditions can lead to blooming, for which St Kitts Herbery cannot be held responsible.
Displaying food products:
- - As with most food products, please ensure food products are not displayed in full, direct sunlight.
- - If you wish to become a St Kitts Herbery stockist, please call us to discuss your requirements. We can help you decide which products will be a good fit for your business.
- - Products must not be sold below our minimum retail prices. This includes discounting, deals and offers made without our permission.
- - Products must not be sold online without our express, written permission.
- - St Kitts Herbery reserve the right to stop supplying products at our discretion.
- - Goods must be checked upon delivery. Breakages or shortages must be notified within 24 hours. We will take no responsibility after this time.
Custom orders, bespoke products and white label
- - We are happy to work on one off custom orders.
- - All prices to be agreed before the product is made. Please be aware that the product price will reflect the higher costs involved in the making of this type of product.
- - Payment will need to be made in advance.
- - All prices are ex works.
- - With regards to chocolate please bear in mind that it is handmade so uniformity is not guaranteed.
- - Timescales to be agreed in advance.
- - We cannot accept returns on these goods.
- - There are minimum order requirements for this type of product.
- - Where we develop a product specifically for you there will be a non-refundable up front fee to cover development costs which will be deducted from your first order.
St Kitts Herbery Wholesale Terms & Conditions 2018